Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well, my internet has not been working for me all week, so I obviously have not beeen able to post anything! The brain goes crazy, as always, with thoughts I have...sometimes thoughts so random that it takes me in weird directions! (don't ask for explanations, I think I just have fried my brain from carrying/having 5 kids!!!)

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes the glass doesn't seem half-full! This week has shown that to be true, but I am still trying. It's just the little things, nothing major. But I remember a God Who loves me and accepts me despite my seemingly insurmountable imperfections!! For some reason this week I have been thinking alot about gossip, and trying to watch my tongue in the way I speak of others, and hear what others have to say to me (about people). Goodness, did that just get confusing! :)

The Bible tells us not to speak evil one of another...enough said! Wow, we have all failed that command many times over! But, make it a goal this week to be conscious of your words, your thoughts of others, and what you want the hearer to take from your conversations. If you talk evil about people to others, they may talk evil of you to different people. I know this is a tall order for all of us, but if it couldn't be done, God wouldn't have told us to do it! If we all try, it could make atleast our own world a better place!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Tan. I think God meant us to live out our life, shortcomings first. If we focus on anything else, it is like saying that most of the time, we're "good." or like saying we occasionally fall short. If we live our lives saying FIRST, "God, you know I am but dust" and keep our shortcomings in front of our own eyes, it reminds us to be humble and to live in truth. Truth is that "None" doeth good...no, not one. How Great is our God that He still loves us and wants to use us, even though we are but dust.

    Love, Char

    ReplyDelete