Friday, April 1, 2011

Our God is a wonderful God. How do people live without Him in their lives? I often wonder this, because, though I'm not perfect and my relationship with Him is not always what it should be, I still can't imagine what life would be like apart from Him! Do any of you feel that way? Life can bog us down sometimes, and even get us blue when we focus on ourselves, or on the hurts others cause. But, He is so faithful and so loving and always there when we need Him! I am just excited that He has been showing His hand in our church lately, and He keeps us encouraged when we fight negative thoughts and feelings. How is your relationship with our Lord? Is He numero uno, or is He just there, waiting for you to make Him number one? It is so scary to put yourself first...how can we get so blinded so quickly from all that tries to take our focus? I am trying myself to put Him first, esp. when it comes to spending daily time with Him. I have not been consistent at this, but I know I need to be to fight off all of life's aggravations! I hope you will do the same, if you're not already! Enjoy your weekend! Enjoy your church and look for what the Lord wants you to hear! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment